Typically, concrete scanning services are performed on-site to collect, verify, and ensure the delivery of important information in real time to key decision makers. Concrete scanning allows you to make informed decisions that safeguard employees, save time, and reduce the likelihood of making a mistake.
Here are the main benefits of concrete scanning:
- Prevent injuries: Your people are your priority, and ensuring their safety on the job is of utmost importance. We all know accidents can happen, but by scanning first with Xradar's™ industry leading technology we’re able to minimize the threat of workplace injury.
- Save time: The old saying goes, “measure twice, cut once,” except in this day and age, we have the technology to scan, measure and cut quickly to ensure that we haven’t wasted any time. With concrete scanning you get the full picture, allowing you to operate efficiently no matter how difficult the task.
- Error-free: Mistakes, like cutting through or damaging objects already embedded in concrete, can be costly to fix and repair. Scanning first will save you time and money in the long run, as you minimize expensive errors and increase productivity.
Over the years, concrete imaging technology has improved so much that with Xradar™, you will be able to detect:
- Post-tensioned cables
- Electrical conduits (plastic and metal)
- Steel reinforcement (rebar), including spacing, diameter and depth
- Voids within and below the concrete slab
- Water and radian heating lines (including leaks)
- Any other object embedded in concrete
Xradar™ is Canada’s leading provider of concrete scanning services and has set the bar when it comes to concrete scanning. We have developed the most advanced technology in the form of Xradar™, providing the accuracy of x-ray, with the safety and efficiency of GPR.
With offices all over Canada, our technicians have undergone extensive proprietary training and are significantly experienced in the application of Xradar™. We pride ourselves in delivering best results to our clients.
Get in touch to find out how we can help you.